This small, green, bushy shrub has lavender-hued flowers and is a member of the mint family. Native to Southeast Asia, Tulsi, sometimes referred to as Holy Basil, has a history within Indian health practices as a natural solution for many conditions. Tulsi means “the incomparable one” and is considered “Queen of the Herbs." Reminiscent of freshly cut basil with a hint of clove, the warm, sweet aroma of Tulsi creates an engaging atmosphere. It is traditionally used around the world as part of rituals and protection in many cultures. Apply topically to help keep the appearance of skin clean and healthy.
- Calming, relaxing properties
- May support the appearance of healthy skin
- Blends well with Clary Sage, Geranium and Neroli essential oils
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser or lotion as part of your skin care routine
- Apply topically to help keep the appearance of skin clean and healthy
Directions for Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.