Herbal Lip Balm
dōTERRA SPA Lip Balm is a natural formula containing plant oils, botanicals, and essential oils to hydrate and soothe lips while delivering a unique scent of essential oils. This extra-moisturising lip balm contains coconut, moringa seed, and avocado oils along with beeswax to glide easily across the lips, leaving behind deep hydration that lasts throughout the day. Along with our new and updated formula, we have added two new flavours to our original blend of Wild Orange and Peppermint essential oils. Our Herbal Lip Balm contains the invigorating, herbal blend of Lemon Verbena, Marjoram, and Spearmint essential oils. Experience the scents of paradise with Ylang Ylang, Clementine, and Lime essential oils found in our Tropical Lip Balm.
- Each lip balm contains a select blend of essential oils that provides a unique sensory experience.
- Moringa oil is an emollient that helps improve how the lips look and feel, giving them a natural glow.
- Avocado oil provides hydration and softening to keep lips looking healthy and moisturised.
- Promotes smooth lips while providing a unique aroma.
- Keep a Lip Balm in your bag, especially during the colder months.
- Use daily for soft, hydrated, and healthy lips.
- For best results, apply in the morning, after eating and just before going to bed.
- When using the lip balm at night, make sure to put some outside of your lip line too; this will protect the border of your lips, an area that is prone to dryness.
- Use alongside the dōTERRA SPA line to further your experience of CPTG-infused skin care products.
Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. Commonly recognised for its ability to spice foods, Majoram essential oil is a unique cooking additive. The herbaceous flavouring of Marjoram oil can be used in soups, stews, dressings, and sauces. In Germany, this herb is known as the “Goose Herb” for its traditional use when roasting geese.
Spearmint is a sweet, refreshing herb used as a flavouring around the world. It is widely used in gums, sweets, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. Spearmint is very different from Peppermint and a milder option to use in food dishes. In cooking, Spearmint is frequently used in salads, drinks, and desserts, but it can also be used in homemade salad dressings and to marinate meats.
Directions for Use
Apply to lips throughout the day as needed.