Deep Blue Soothing Blend brings together eight essential oils known to comfort and cool joints and muscles. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus work together to soothe, especially after an intense workout. These essential oils provide rejuvenating benefits and comfort to the back, legs, and feet.
- This soothing combination of CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade essential oils helps to lessen tension.
- Deep Blue provides a soothing effect that relieves joints and cools muscles.
- Creates a cooling sensation when applied to the skin to provide targeted comfort.
- Apply as part of a soothing massage after a long day for soothing benefits
- Use Deep Blue oil in a massage to benefit from its soothing and cooling properties.
- Dilute Deep Blue with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into kid’s legs.
- Apply to feet and knees before and after exercise for an invigorating and cooling effect.
- After long hours on the computer, rub Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders and neck.
- After completing a long run, dilute a few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend in Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into desired areas.
- Massage onto lower back after a long day.
An Athlete’s Best Friend
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Osmanthus essential oil can be used to soothe the skin.
Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. This Tansy flower has a chemical makeup your skin will crave! Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, gives it its characteristic indigo colour. This essential oil is also known to benefit the skin. Add to a hot bath, use with your favourite skin care products or simply massage into skin!
Camphor Bark essential oil is widely used in massage therapy for its soothing abilities.
The honey-sweet scented Helichrysum oil renews and restores your skin. Also referred to as the Everlasting or Immortal Flower, Helichrysum is commonly used in cosmetic products for its rejuvenating appearance to the skin. Helichrysum has been used in herbal health practices since ancient Greece, and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many benefits. Helichrysum can help reduce the appearance of blemishes, and it may promote a glowing complexion.
Also known as German Chamomile, Blue Chamomile has a warm, herbal aroma that is calming and soothing
Consistently one of dōTERRA’s best sellers, Peppermint is always a useful oil to have on hand. Peppermint adds a refreshing, minty taste to desserts, beverages, smoothies, and even savoury dishes. A high menthol content – like that found in the dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil – distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products. Peppermint is also frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral care.
Wintergreen essential oil is derived from the leaves of a creeping shrub found in the rural mountains of Nepal. The soothing and stimulating properties of Wintergreen providea fresh, uplifting environment. The main chemical component in Wintergreen, methyl salicylate, is used in topical creams and massage blends because of its soothing properties. In fact, Wintergreen and Birch are the only plants in the world that naturally contain this specific chemical component.
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree. This essential oil is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy, and has been used in religious and wedding ceremonies for centuries. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its rich, sweet aroma and also for its protective properties. Ylang Ylang is also known to promote calmness and lift mood.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.