dōTERRA Brightening Gel brightens and evens skin tone by combining CPTG essential oils of Bergamot, Juniper Berry, and Melissa with natural extracts, vitamins, and cutting-edge technologies. The Brightening Gel is a gentle and effective way to noticeably brighten the skin by reducing the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation without the harsh chemicals used in other brightening products. Can be used as an all-over facial product or to target specific areas.
- Daisy Extract is a natural, skin-brightening agent that acts by promoting even skin tone and reducing the appearance of dark spots.
- Ginger Root Extract promotes even skin tone and radiant-looking skin.
- Vitamin C helps keep the skin looking youthful while providing skin-brightening benefits.
- Microencapsulation technology protects vitamin C from breakdown due to oxygen exposure, ensuring both the stability and efficient delivery of the vitamin to the skin.
- Brighten skin with the benefits of daisy and ginger root extract.
- Use the gel to promote even skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots that naturally appear over time.
- Incorporate the Brightening Gel into your morning and nighttime beauty routine for optimal results.
- Use alongside the Essential Skin Care line to further your experience of CPTG-infused skin care products.
Directions for Use
Apply evenly to face and neck or to special areas of concern. Avoid contact with eyes.
Full Ingredients List
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring a special climate and soil in order to thrive. In Greece, the unripe fruits are eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is also unique among citrus oils because of its ability to be both uplifting and calming. Bergamot has been used for hundreds of years to promote calm and rejuvenate the complexion.
Derived from a coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming, grounding effect. Juniper Berry oil goes well with French-inspired sauces and desserts and will give an unexpected boost to a variety of meals. Juniper Berry also acts as a natural skin toner and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes.
As one of our rarest and most expensive oils, Melissa essential oil has a wide range of benefits and uses. Due to its positive effect on mood, Melissa has long been used to help calm feelings when applied topically. Also known as lemon balm, the sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance of Melissa was known to attract honeybees. This is where the name “Melissa” came from, which is Greek for honey bee.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.