"Food Supplement with Essential Oils and Sweetener"
Limit 1 per order
Get the benefits of SuperMint™ Essential Oil Blend wherever and whenever you need it. Small but mighty, these soft, convenient vegetarian beadlets contain a proprietary blend of Peppermint, Japanese Mint, Bergamot Mint and Spearmint essential oils. Delivering a minty and cooling burst of flavour, let SuperMint beadlets leave you feeling refreshed, especially after large meals to offer light, soothing comfort.
- A combination of Peppermint, Japanese Mint, Bergamot Mint and Spearmint essential oils in an easy-to-consume beadlet format.
- Provides a convenient way to use the doTERRA SuperMint Blend at all times of the day.
- May offer relief for occasional stomach upset, ideal to enjoy after large meals or long car journeys.
- Can help enliven the senses with its fresh, minty and herbaceous qualities.
- Use when travelling or after large meals to offer occasional relief and soothe.
- Dissolve one beadlet to feel refreshed and enliven your senses.
- Carry the handy vial in a purse, backpack or bag.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Full Ingredients List
Consistently one of dōTERRA’s best sellers, Peppermint is always a useful oil to have on hand. Peppermint adds a refreshing, minty taste to desserts, beverages, smoothies, and even savoury dishes. A high menthol content – like that found in the dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil – distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products. Peppermint is also frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral care.
The Japanese mint plant, Mentha canadensis, is a species of mint native to both North America and eastern Asia. It has many uses and the leaves and stems of this perennial plant are steam distilled to produce Japanese Mint essential oil. From sweet treats to savoury dishes, infuse recipes with the qualities and flavour of Japanese Mint for a refreshing taste with every bite.
Bergamot Mint essential oil comes from a flowering, perennial herb with violet flowers and heart-shaped leaves. Despite the name, Bergamot Mint is not related to the bergamot fruit in any way. Similar to Lavender, Bergamot Mint’s major constituents are linalool and linalyl acetate. Perfect for adding to Fractionated Coconut Oil for a comforting and soothing after-workout massage. Bergamot Mint’s lavender-like and minty aroma complements a warm, relaxing bath.
Spearmint is a sweet, refreshing herb used as a flavouring around the world. It is widely used in gums, sweets, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. Spearmint is very different from Peppermint and a milder option to use in food dishes. In cooking, Spearmint is frequently used in salads, drinks, and desserts, but it can also be used in homemade salad dressings and to marinate meats.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with face, eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.