Featuring CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade® essential oils of Frankincense, Hawaiian Sandalwood, and Myrrh in generous proportions, doTERRA Tightening Serum is scientifically formulated to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote skin hydration. Tightening Serum tightens and smooths skin with natural extracts and scientifically proven ingredients for firmer, younger-looking skin.
Directions for Use
Apply to face and neck in an upward, outward motion. Follow with the doTERRA Essential Skin Care moisturiser of your choice.
- Contains rhizobian and acacia gum which provides “lifting” benefits.
- Beech Tree Bud Extract tightens and smooths the appearance of skin.
- Perfluorodecalin rejuvenates skin as it helps improve skin renewal and elasticity.
- Betaine is a nature mimetic humectant that helps protect skin cells against dehydration.
- Keep a tube of Tightening Serum in your travel bag for easy, convenient use whenever you’re away from home.
- Incorporate the Tightening Serum into your morning and nighttime beauty routine for optimal results.
- Enjoy the improved pump function to dispense the optimal amount of product into your hands to apply generously over desired areas.
- Use alongside the Essential Skin Care line to further your experience of CPTG-infused skin care products.
Full Ingredients List
One of the most prized and precious oils due to its rich aroma, Frankincense is often referred to as the “king” of essential oils. Centuries ago, ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for the skin. Its soothing and beautifying properties may be rejuvenating to skin and may help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically.
If Frankincense is the “King of oils”, then Myrrh is certainly in the royal court. Its use to improve the appearance of skin makes it a key ingredient in dōTERRA Salubelle and many other skin care products. Used historically in meditation and embalming, Myrrh continues to be a precious and important oil in any essential oil collection.
Sustainably sourced from the Big Island of Hawaii, Hawaiian Sandalwood has soothing properties and promotes a youthful-looking complexion. Sandalwood is very beneficial to the skin, making it highly sought after in body and skin care products. This rich, sweet-smelling essential oil has been used for thousands of years to instil calmness. Its grounding and uplifting properties make it a perfect oil to incorporate into massage.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.