doTERRA’s fluoride-free Natural Whitening Toothpaste combines the protective benefits of the proprietary doTERRA On Guard blend of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils with other natural ingredients that help clean teeth, reduce plaque, and whiten teeth with gentle polishing agents. The doTERRA On Guard blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils provides an extra cleaning boost. Additional essential oils of Peppermint and Wintergreen, and the natural sweetener xylitol, give doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste a refreshingly unique cinnamon-mint flavor that leaves your breath—and toothbrush—fresh and clean throughout the day.
- Proprietary dōTERRA On Guard essential oil blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary that cleans and freshens breath
- Myrrh essential oil is soothing to the mouth, gums, and throat
- Peppermint essential oil combined with the doTERRA On Guard proprietary blend, leaves your breath cinnamon-mint fresh
- Calcium hydroxyapatite has been clinically shown to support strong and healthy-looking teeth
- Natural xylitol sweetener tastes great while helping to keep the teeth and gums clean
- Hydrated silica is a natural abrasive that helps remove plaque and tooth stains, but is gentle enough to not damage tooth enamel
- Use morning and night as part of a regular healthy hygiene routine.
- Tired of overpowering toothpaste? Brush with dōTERRA On Guard Whitening Toothpaste which offers a subtle taste with powerful results.
- Pair with On Guard Mouthwash for added support.
- Use alongside the entire On Guard personal care range to experience further and additional benefits.
Full Ingredients List
The sweet, spicy aroma of cinnamon bark is loved around the world. Cinnamon is derived from a tropical evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Cinnamon Bark has a long history of culinary uses, but its essential oil is surprisingly versatile. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and gums.
The benefits and uses of clove date back to ancient China and India. As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavour to any dish or dessert. Clove is also widely used in dental preparations, candy, and gum, for its flavour.
Sometimes referred to as Gum Trees, Eucalyptus trees are evergreens that grow up to 15 metres in height. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, which make this oil ideal for a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus promotes feelings of relaxation when applied to the skin.
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour foods such as stuffing, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Long revered, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energising scent is frequently used in aroma and massage therapy.
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils due to its energising aroma and multiple benefits. High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses soothing qualities for the skin that makes it a pleasant addition to beauty products.
Directions for Use
After flossing, apply a pea-size amount of paste to moistened toothbrush. Brush gently but thoroughly, preferably after each meal and in the morning and at night, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. For improved results, follow with a mouthwash of one drop of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend mixed in 8 oz. of water. Swish vigorously in mouth for one minute and rinse.
Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.